Well, Cory left earlier tonight to go to Alabama. For some reason this time I already feel like he's been gone for days! It's so weird! It's not like I haven't ever been away from him for long periods of time. I'm not really sure what's going on. Earlier today and yesterday he was even driving me nuts so I thought I would totally be okay with him being gone for a week....who knows. Maybe it's because I feel like we really haven't had a lot of time together lately...maybe I am just being overly emotion...me?? NEVER!! HA that's a joke...I'm ALWAYS emotional! I'm sure this will pass...I better get over it I guess because pretty soon he'll be gone for a lot longer than a week!
To top it off Gavin has really been having a hard time obeying lately! I know he's at that age where he is testing ALL boundaries! It drives me insane because he isn't a bad kid...I know he wants to obey, and always after he's been naughty he apologizes for it, so I'm not really sure what goes on inside his head....but I would like to figure it out so I can have a little boy that listens to his mommy at all times....does that ever happen??
All I can say as a closing to this post is.....
"THIS TOO SHALL PASS...."
No comments:
Post a Comment