Today I babysat a little girl that is about 9 months old. She was here bright and early at 6am because her Mom and Dad had a motorcycle safety class. I was a bit worried about how Gavin would react, but he was awesome! He made me laugh because he was so sweet with her. He kept giving her his toys and saying "Hi there" to her! She was a very sweet baby, we had a lot of fun with her!!
On to my next story....so whenever we are outside as a family and Kirby (our dog) goes potty, Gavin always says "Kirby poops." We always have to say "No, Gavin he's going potty." ....everytime! :0) So tonight we were all outside enjoying the weather for a bit and all the sudden Gavin stands there and lifts one leg. Cory and I were like..."Gavin what are you doing?" and he says so matter-of-factly (not sure how to spell that...) "I poop." This kid never ceases to amaze us! He always is coming up with something crazy to say!!!
After we came inside he found his hat from Mama and Bapa (from Panama City Beach)....he hasn't wanted anything to do with it...until tonight. He wanted to wear it all around. He looks adorable in it, by the way, so I was taking his picture. He was so funny, he kept wanting me to take his picture....which he never wants me to do.....so here are some pictures from our little photo shoot tonight! By the way, Gavin said what he wanted me to take the picture of in all of these pictures.....he's so hilarious!

I couldn't resist putting this next picture in here. It was taken a couple of days ago. Cory decided that Kirby needed to try on his helmet! HILARIOUS!! So I just had to take a picture!!









4 comments:
I had to share the Kirby Potty story with work...that's too funny. It brightened our day. I'm still laughing...
Love you guys!!!
That is too cute. i love the pics, Can't wait to see you!!
Love you,
Mom B
Kriby looks awesome!
what a riot. That child is .... I do miss him, can't wait till you all come up.
Boppa J
Post a Comment