It has been awhile since I have posted anything and I always get frustrated with others that don't post things for a loooong time...so I thought I better post some things.
This past week in my pregnancy has been really exciting! I felt the baby move!! It is very light and can just bearly be felt from the outside, but sooooo exciting! I love when you can feel the baby move because then you know that they are actually in there and healthy and moving! So cool!! So here is a picture of me at 16 1/2 weeks.....just a little baby bump, but I am in maternity clothes...pants FOR SURE, and some shirts!
Gavin is just as silly as ever!! He says the funniest things! His new favorite line is..."I better not!" The other day he was pretty crabby and in need of a nap, but needed to eat lunch first. I was trying to give him choices on what to eat and everything I said he would say...."I better not have that." So silly! Also, today I we were both eating some cookies and I finished mine before he did. He says, "Mommy...where's your cookie?" And I said, "I ate it already, it's in my tummy!" And he says, "Oh, in your tummy by the baby? My cookie is in my tummy too, by my baby!" Crazy kid!!
Here are just some silly pictures that were taken on my phone!

Before a much needed haircut!

Silly Face
He wanted to make a bed on the coffee table and watch a movie one morning! He actually did lay there for awhile!

Spitty!

Playing with Laney! She loves to grab at him! So cute!

Get him Laney!!
Well....that's all for now. It will be awhile until the next post. We will be in the frozen tundra that is Minnesota for the next 2 weeks...well Gavin and I will be gone for 2 weeks...Cory just one. So have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Love to all!!!
6 comments:
Can't wait to see you. Make sure you bundle up. We are praying the snow holds off till you are safe in Owatonna. Do you need a cap and mittens for Gavin? Dad can bring some along to the airport!! See you soon.
Love you,
Mama B
Oh, by the way, you look really cute!!!
I know Laney is going to miss him! Be safe on ya'll trip and bring me back a snowball.
Beautiful1
can't wait to see you all!! i gave mom some snowpants for gavin! you'll be needing them! see you soon!
jec
Hey I just tagged you...So go to my blog and follow through this time :)
Post a Comment