Friday, December 5, 2008

Sea World!!

Here are all the pictures from our day at Sea World! We had so much fun seeing all of the animals!! I think our favorite part was the Shamu show! Gavin really liked seeing all the big whales so close up! It was so neat to watch his face light up! He also really liked the Dolphins! The Dolphin nursery was our first stop and he didn't want to leave! We kept telling him that there were LOTS of other things to see, but he really wanted to stay there. I think we ended up being there for 15 minutes watching those dolphins!!



The Magic Kingdom pictures will be coming shortly!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! You all look like you had a great time!!! I would have loved to see G's face looking at those big "fishies" They are pretty amazing creatures!!
See you soon.
Love you all!!
Mama J.