Hey everyone! I just thought that I would give ya'll a little baby update! I had my ultrasound on Friday, January 9th....and it was confirmed..... IT'S A GIRL!!!!! We are so excited!! Here are the pictures of the ultrasound!

Here is our baby girls profile! So cute already!
The shot that proves she's a girl! She was very cooperative!!
And here is her little foot!!!
Here I am at 20 1/2 weeks! I feel like I am growing every minute! Crazy!!
We have also decided to tell everyone the name of our baby girl before she is here. Her name will be Layla Ann Burggraff. Gavin knows the name too and since he can't say his L's right it sounds like "Waywa" SO CUTE!!! He already says that he wants to give her a hug and a kiss when she comes out and asks me all the time if baby Waywa is here yet! It feels like the time is going pretty fast! I'm already halfway there!!
2 comments:
She is already beautiful! Bopa and I pray for her every day! Love you, Mama B
We are very excited to meet her even if it's in a picture!!! She is loved very much already. Can't wait to see her in person.
Love to all,
Mama J.
Post a Comment