It's been awhile since I have just sat down and blogged...so I decided to do that today! There really isn't much going on with the Burggraff's....yet I feel like we have been so busy! Weird how that works. Cory still hasn't started Kiowa school and won't be starting for quite awhile! Probably not until June or so. Until then he is on Funeral Detail...they do military funerals around the area for previous military, retired, and active duty soldiers. He actually likes doing the funerals, but if they aren't on a funeral...which is most of the time...they pretty much do nothing. So he's bound to get bored and trying to think of different things to do to keep busy.
Gavin is doing good. Still no headway on the potty training. He'll sit on the potty and sometimes even go, but that's as far as we get...hopefully we can get this done before Baby Layla comes!! He says things that make us laugh all the time. I really love when he tries to explain things to us or tell us a story! He gets really into it! He has also been asking A LOT of questions. I was singing Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer to him one night and he was asking questions left and right...."What is glee for?"...."What is foggy for?"...."What is bright?"...I try to answer them with 2 1/2 year old talk and usually he gets it...or at least says, "Okay Mommy!" Also, his newest thing is saying Because in front of everything. Even when it doesn't make sense...and most of the time it doesn't. He's got the "Yes Sir!" down, but he says it to everyone....even the ladies...so I have been trying to explain how girls are Ma'ams and boys are Sirs...it never works though.
I'm doing pretty good. I have come to realize that I can't do as much as I used too! The other day I cleaned quite a bit and sat down and was exhausted!! So I do things a lot slower these days. I have also started to gain weight! WOOHOO! I lost quite a bit of weight in the beginning and kept getting slack at the Dr. This last appointment I finally weighed what I did when I got pregnant! And I have gained some since then too. Baby Layla is a crazy girl! She moves around A LOT! Sometimes she gets a little crazy in there! She's a lot crazier than Gavin ever was in the belly...hopefully that doesn't mean I'm in for it when she's actually here! She already has quite the wardrobe too! It's so hard to go to the store and not see the cute pink things and just look! Cory thinks I'm crazy, but oh well! It's so much fun!!
Well...I think ya'll are caught up now...I put some pictures in here too. They are mostly from my cell phone, and just random pictures! Enjoy!
Bathtime at Gramma J's...he combed his own hair!
My sis and I at coffee
Cory went kayaking in Panama City, FL while G and I were in MN....he decided it would be funny to send me this pic on my phone!!
KIRB!
Riding on the horsey at Tim and Jess'
Cute little Graycen
Shaving!
Being crazy on one of our many trips to Caribou
I think he was smiling here....?
Chocolate frosting face
In the leaves at the park
Kirby holding on to his dragon for dear life
It's Bubble Man!
3 comments:
wow linds...your belly has grown!! amazing what can happen in a few weeks huh?! can't wait to see baby layla (LOVE that name--wish i would've thought of it!)...and yes, i too can't resist the cute baby girl things...but i've only bought her one thing for now :)
miss you
thanks for the update. How about we talk via computer one night next week? I miss you lots,
Mom B
Great pics!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a month!!! Woohoo!! Dothan mall look out....Mama J is coming!! Hehe. (Layla needs some cute clothes!!!!!) Love you all very much.
Mama J.
Post a Comment