Friday, February 20, 2009

My baby is growing up.....

Here are a couple of pictures I took today before we left to get our pictures taken at church. Gavin is just getting so big I can't believe it! It's like it happened overnight and he doesn't even look like a toddler anymore! He looks like a 7 year old!! It's so crazy!!









Here is a video that I took of Gavin being Gavin. He is very random. He starts out making up his own song and then singing his ABC's! He's so cute!







4 comments:

Jessica said...

So cute linds...wow, he does look huge in those pics. and the video...hilarious. boys..they make even the abc song look manly and tough. thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thats my boy. He sings it better than his Grandpa J. Teach him the song about the states.
Boppa J

Anonymous said...

That is just to cute!!! I love the random song about doggies and flowers. He is such an expressive little guy!! love you lots, Mama B

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He is soooo adorable!! His random singing reminds me of his mommy and auntie Jessica at that age!!! HMMMM a chip off the old block :) Good job on the ABC song G!! Mama is very proud of you!!
Love to all.
Mama J.