Monday, April 20, 2009

WOW!

So I pretty much am a horrible person right now! It has been WAY TOO LONG since I have updated this blog! A lot has happened since the last blog almost 2 months ago! I probably won't be able to get all the pictures in here, but I will try to get as many as I can!


First off Gavin turned the big 3! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He is growing up way to fast! Everyday his vocabulary amazes me! Just the other day he told his friend Bevin that she was beautiful! I thought that was too cute! Along with all those cute things comes the terrible 3's! I think 3 is worse than 2! He is quite the sassy one! For his birthday we went to Destin, Florida....it was rainy and a bit chilly, but we were still able to make it to the beach!






Next was G's actual birthday! We decided to get him a drumset for his b-day....which he absolutly LOVES! He is quite the drummer too!


My parents came a couple of days after G's birthday and stayed for the week. We had a lot of fun! For some reason I just didn't get the camera out and take pictures....kinda weird! We did a lot of shopping...which is the norm for when my mother and I get together! Also we consumed quite a bit of coffee from the PX coffee shop...the girl that works there knows exactally what I want!


April has been just as packed with things as March was. Our favorite little southern girl (at least til Layla is here) turned ONE! She had her b-day party the beginning of April and it was lots of fun!




This same great family we had to say good-bye to just recently! I know, I know, that's that military life! But it was so hard to say good-bye to best friends!! I am pretty lucky though that I get to see them in about a month when Layla comes! Lindsey is going to come back for a couple weeks to help us out a bit! It's probably going to be even harder to say good-bye the second time!!!


I am now 34 weeks along in my pregnancy! I am soooo ready to be done! I just want to see our little girl!! I am so excited to actually see her in all the clothes we got for her!! Her room is pretty much ready too! There are a few things that I still have to get, but for the most part we are all ready! Just waiting on her!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Awwww I miss you all so much! I can't wait for Layla to get here so I can see you all again!!