Well I have decided to start cloth diapering. I have been wanting to try it for sometime now and just decided to make the leap! I LOVE IT!! I did my research and decided to explore the different systems on
http://www.cottonbabies.com/. There are a bunch of different systems on there, so I just started going through them and reading the reviews. Then I looked at prices...cloth diapering can get pretty spendy!! I settled on the Flip system. They have diaper covers and then you get the cloth inserts...they also have disposable inserts for those times when you are traveling and can't wash the inserts...which I love that option!
So I ordered them! I ordered a total of 18 cloth inserts and 3 diaper covers...dark pink, light pink, and yellow. I also ordered to packs (18 in each pack) of the disposable inserts. I got them and I was super giddy to start using them...so I through them in the washer quick so I could use them. You have to wash the inserts 2 times....once in cold and then once in hot. Once that was done I dried them and put Layla in them right away!! SO CUTE!!



No comments:
Post a Comment