
I really like this new truck! Let's just hope this one will last a little longer...
Layla is getting so big! She has learned so many things! Here's a list of her latest...
*She claps when we say "Yay!"
*She doesn't crawl she scoots across the floor on her bum! And she gets to point B really fast!
*She says "Hi" in the cutest smallest little voice! ADORABLE!
*She has 4 teeth now...2 on top and 2 on bottom.
*Her most recent thing is saying "No"...not really something I super like...but it's so adorable! She gets pretty sassy....especially when I am disciplining Gavin.
*She has a rubber ducky that she plays with in the tub...I started saying "Quack, Quack" whenever she was playing with it so now she says, "Kaak, kaak" but it kinda sounds like a growly duck!
*She started standing up in her crib. Almost everytime I go in and get her up she is standing up, hanging on for dear life to the side of the crib! She thinks she's pretty hot stuff too!!

Gavin is growing like a weed too! He is such a boy! He is LOVING that he can play outside now on a regular basis! He made a little friend with the next door neighbor...his name is Kyle and he too is 4! They have a lot of fun running around and getting dirty...what boys do best!

Cory has started flying now and he really enjoys it! They flew up past the arctic circle the other day. He said he's seen so many moose and wolves and caribou and all that. I'M SO JEALOUS!
As for Me...I really haven't been doing too much. Just trying to keep busy with different things...scrapbooking, bible studies, play dates.... So far Alaska has been pretty good! We are looking forward to the summer and having some visitors!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment