Monday, July 7, 2008

Singing

Just so you all know, I am not full of myself....I was asked by some people to post a video or something of me singing....so I did.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, that was Beautiful!! You should hire out for weddings. Who needs a piano player. With a voice like that why mask it behind music!! Love the video!!!
Mama B

Anonymous said...

Lindsey,
Thanks!!!! Enjoyed it very much. One of my favorites and you did a great job.
Mike

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linds. You can still sing, but the ya'll you gotta work on. Do another one.
Love ya'll,
Gramma Jo

Anonymous said...

I thought it was awesome Lindz! You got a great talent, you should use it!
Annie

Val and Steve said...

LOVED IT! LOVED IT! You almost had me in tears. I totally agree, you should hire out for weddings. I used to make a killing doing that playing the piano, and there's a lot of demand! You're voice is beautiful. I'm so glad you did this!

Unknown said...

It reminds me of our wedding...I wish I had your talent!!!