Saturday, October 25, 2008

my first ultrasound

On Thursday October 23rd I had my first ultrasound! It was pretty cool to see, however the baby doesn't look like much right now...just a little peanut! One cool thing that I didn't think was possible to hear yet (I know it's beating, but just didn't think you could hear it) the heart beat! It was very strong...measuring at 160!



Here is the picture from the ultrasound. Like I said it doesn't look like much, but to the left is the head and to the right is the body. "She" is measuring right on too! If you can see in the bottom right corner it says all that. So...yeah, there "she" is. My ultrasound to find out what the gender is is January 9th. I am really excited to find out what it is! I'm hoping for a girl, but will take a boy just the same!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"SHE" is so cute. We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait for "her" to join the family. Oh boy, come January 9th, Aunt Stacy might have to go SHOPPING!!!!!!

Love you guys!

Uncle Rocket and Aunt Stacy

Jessica said...

this is sooo exciting linds!! an ultra sound alread?! lucky!

how's the morning sickness going?

Val and Steve said...

Congrats again! This is going to be an exciting journey for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't take this. I don't like being this far away!! Wish we could be close enough to babysit again. But God knows best. We will just have to be content to wait and then come viit. She is beautiful!!!
Love you
Mama B

Anonymous said...

And some people say that this is not a baby? How dare they even think such a thing!! What a miracle!! Can't wait to see the next ultrasound!!! "She" is beautiful like her mommy:)
Love you all.
Mama J.