Thursday, October 2, 2008

baby #2 is on the way

We thought this day would never come, but we are finally expecting our 2nd baby! After just about nine months of trying. Although the baby will be coming at an inconvenient time....right around the time we will be leaving here...and my brothers high school graduation! So we will be trying to work around that! We know that this was all in God's timing....and his timing is perfect so it will work out. Gavin really doesn't know what's going on, but he keeps saying, "I want a baby brother!" And I say, "No Gavin, and baby sister!" But he had been set on a baby brother...until today...he has said a few times today, "I want a baby sister!" Go Gavin!! Although I really don't mind either way!
Here are some pictures I took of G to email to first my mom and dad and then other family members! He's so cute!



5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Soooooooo cute!!! I love it!!!!!

Val and Steve said...

Ahhhh! Congratulations! This is SO exciting! When are you due?

Anonymous said...

Cory and Lindsey,
We are so excited for you. Just wish we were closer so we could babysit again. We really miss those times!
Love you lots,
Mama B

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Grandbaby #5 on the way for us!!! The boys outweigh the girls, so come on Lindsey, Emmi needs a girl cousin!!! He,he. Just kidding, we will be thrilled with either one!!!!! It just gives us another excuse to visit! (sorry Cory another mother-in-law visit) Congrats to you both!!
Mama J

Here and Now said...

Wow! I totally missed this memo!!! Congratulation!!