Close up of the head.....gives me the willies!!
Slowly slithering along the house under the back window!
So, Cory got the broom and used the stick end and tried to pick it up and it immediantly coiled up and struck at the end of the broom!! Don't ask me what he was going to do with that thing once he had it on the broom....fling it in the woods I guess. It never worked though...he slithered away...it was dark though so we have no idea where it went! Hopefully far far away!! Luckily it is starting to "cool" down here so maybe it will never come back! It was quite the excitement though last night at 9:15....Gavin even got to see it...and now he is asking a million questions about the darn thing!
2 comments:
Lindsey,
I remeber once when I was little and we were at Grandma's. We came up on the porch and a snake was there. Grandma got the broom and used it to kill the snake. Think Grandma said it was a chicken snake.
Mike
I am weak in the knees just looking at the pictures! I'll take a cold brutal winter over a huge snake! (it was huge compared to a little garter snake, you know!) I hope for your sake it won't come back Lindsey!
:) anne
Post a Comment