Sorry this has taken me so long, but I am finally able to sit down and post the pictures from Halloween! We had a good time on Halloween. Gavin was so cute trick or treating! He said "Trick or Treat" and "Thank-you" at every house! Daddy stayed home and passed out candy that was gone within 45 minutes! It was pretty crazy on our street! Gavin wore his mask almost everyday leading up to Halloween and then that day he decided he didn't want to wear it....except for one picture because I bribed him with candy!
Busy at work
The finished reasult! A beautiful mask!
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na...BATMAN!
After trick or treating....already wanting to eat ALL the candy!!
1 comment:
Go Batman!! How cute he was!! Wish he could have come to mama and bapa's house to trick or treat!!! I love the mask he made:) very creative!!
Love you Gavin:)
Mama J.
Post a Comment