Monday, November 24, 2008

pictures from my phone

Hey all! I have been pretty bad about this whole blogging thing the last few weeks. I have a TON of pictures on my phone of Gavin and whatnot so I thought that I would just post all the pictures on here!!


Gavin and his friend Bevin

Kirby in his weird laying positions

Gavin was helping Mama J. make brownies when she was here

Eating a push-up

Panama City Beach, Florida

Gavin in his new Curious George sweatshirt!

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na BATMAN!

Bubble Beard

Alabama snow...the cotton fields

Crazy kid!

Gavin wearing Mommy's new boots

Gavin at story time with his crown he made!

Scaring Mommy to death being a monkey!

Going down the slide

At the top of the "castle"

After coming down the slide

Running at Mommy!!

It will probably be awhile now before I blog again! We are headed to Florida for Thanksgiving! We are going to a family members home in Clearwater, Florida...Dave and Lucy Burggraff (Cory's cousins) and then we are going to Sea World and Disney World!!! We are soooo excited and Gavin is so super excited to see all the characters!! So be looking for some pictures from that....I'm sure there will be a TON!!! We love you all and hope ya'll have a Happy Turkey Day!!




2 comments:

Jessica said...

hey stanger! wow, you're going to FL?!?! can i come?! have fun, and take lots of pictures!
Love you,
Jess

ps. Happy Thanksgiving :) I know you miss my incredible turkey impression!

Anonymous said...

I just know you are going to love it at Dave and Lucy's house. Give her a big hug for me. We will be looking for lots of pictures when you get back. We miss you. Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving and lots of fun at Disney World!!
Love you lots
Mama B