Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got tagged...


So I got tagged...twice actually! By http://whitelygirls.blogspot.com/ (Lindsey) and her lovely husband Rocky http://apacherocky.blogspot.com/ . So now I have to write 7 random or weird facts about me....so here it goes!



1: I played a country western singer in the musical "Footloose" my senior year of high school!


2: I share my birthday with my Grandpa Joens....my "twin!"

3: I used to have really long hair! I miss it! Sometimes I really wonder why I ever cut it in the first place....?? Ever since I first cut it after being that long it has never been that long again....*sigh* maybe someday! (It's kinda hard to tell...I had to scan all these pictures...it was the days before digital cameras...or at least before I had one!)

4: This may not come as a surprise to many....but I have had my hair MANY different colors....sorry I don't have pictures for this...I'll have to dig them up from somewhere. But I have had yellow, light pink, red, dark brown, black low-lites,.....and 3 of those were all before I went to beauty school!!! Now, I think I'll just stick to blonde...it's more me! (No blonde comments....DAD!)

5: I sang "The Rose" (all by myself) in front of my whole school (about 2,000 plus people) for the winter formal coronation. I wasn't really scared at all because I couldn't see anyone....just blackness...so it made it easier!

6: My sister and I are very random....we like to make up our own songs, and we also make up our own renditions of songs already written. We also have a christmas tradition where we put EVERYTHING we got for christmas on and take pictures.

7: When I was little (I think I was like 7? Mom, you'll have to confirm that) I ran into the back of a truck on my bike. My sister and I were racing...her around one block and I went around the other. I was too busy looking down at my feet and not watching where I was going. *SMACK* I slammed into the back of a truck. I didn't get knocked out or anything...but felt the blood instantly and started screaming for help! Luckily my cries were heard by the owner of the truck (who was a paramedic). He and his wife came out and tended to me until my mom heard it was me and came running through the yards! We went to the ER and they sent us to Childrens Hospital....I ended up with a bunch of stitches and a HUGE goose egg on my head to show for it!



Okay....so now I have to tag 7 random people....however 3 of the ones I was going to tag already have done this....so I will do as many as I can!

Jess - http://asneakpeek.blogspot.com/

Michael and Kylie - http://michaelandkyliemathews.blogspot.com/

Steve and Val - http://steveandval.blogspot.com/

Naomie - http://nomerbug.blogspot.com/


Alright...there ya go! Hope ya'll enjoyed this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures Lindsey. I love the long hair but porbably not practical with baby #2 coming soon. Didn't know about the accident either. Never know what you can learn about someone. Love you, Mama B

Anonymous said...

I trying my best to not say anything about the blond
Boppa J

Anonymous said...

Yep you were 7. Very scarry!! Don't ever let G race his bike around at dusk. Wow! those pics bring back some memories. I don't think I could think of 7 random things about me. Very funny.
Love you. Mom