Friday, August 15, 2008

Girls Night Out - No kids aloud!

My mom and I took my sister away for a night....it was sort of a birthday surprise! We had lots of fun!

Mom driving to the secret place

Jess doesn't know where we are going....

But I do!
We first went to see Mamma Mia....then we went to Chipotle and picked up some food and went to Caribou and got coffee and sat outside! It was great!

It was delicious!!!

Of course we had time to be a little crazy!

Me and Jess

Mom and Jess

Mom and Me

All 3 girls!
Mom textin Dad...who was watching Gavin....he kept interrupting our girl time!!



Fun was had by all!! Can't wait til I am home for Christmas and we can do it again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun time!!! Wish we could do it more often!!! Aren't we all so cute? Funny!!!
Mom J.