A glimpse into the Burggraff's life as we start our journey in the Army!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Video
Hey ya'll...I have had some people say that the 2nd video on the previous post was not working so I made some changes....I might have fixed it. Here it is...let me know if it still isn't working!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work!! We Love you! Mom B
very cute!!!!!! Maybe he could teach some of those anarchists here in MN this week a thing or two. He's a better American at two than any of them, and they say they're adults. Go G-man!!!! Love you all!! Mama J
2 comments:
That is AWESOME!!!! Keep up the good work!! We Love you!
Mom B
very cute!!!!!! Maybe he could teach some of those anarchists here in MN this week a thing or two. He's a better American at two than any of them, and they say they're adults. Go G-man!!!!
Love you all!!
Mama J
Post a Comment