Monday, August 11, 2008

Trip to MN

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let ya'll know that Gavin and I are home safe and sound. It will probably be a day or so before I am able to get all the pictures on here from then....there are about 200 pictures! We had a lot of fun in MN, however we are glad to be back home with Daddy and Kirby and back in the swing of things! Thanks to all who let us stay at their houses and eat their food!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you lots already. Glad you made it safe and sound. Can't wait to see your pictures!!
Love you
Mama B

Here and Now said...

Welcome home!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's come and gone already!!! Time flies way too fast. Glad you made it home safe and sound. Counting the days till I come in Oct. Love you all.
Mama J