Thursday, April 3, 2008

Cory's New Toy




Here is a picture of Cory's new motorcycle! He just got it today!


Here is a close up shot. It's a Honda Shadow....something or other. :0)

This is as close as Gavin would get for now. Cory started it up when Gavin first came out and it scared him a little...so he wouldn't even sit on it. It's crazy because at the motorcycle place he sat on a bunch of them....oh well I'm sure pretty soon I will wish he was still scared of it! :0)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Don't believe it!!! Crazy man! Now I have even more to pray about, but he has always loved motorcycles!! They just never grow up.
Mama B

Here and Now said...

That is so funny!! One minute Gavin loved "MOTORCYCLES" and now he doesn't know what to do!

Unknown said...

Tell him to ride it up to MN and him and Josh can go riding.

Anonymous said...

cool bike love the flames. ride cory ride.
dad j

Anonymous said...

Love the toy. Now you can go shopping for new clothes that match the bike.

Mike J