Gavin tends to do a lot of random things that we don't quite understand. Every once in a while I'm able to catch it on camera! But most of the time I can't because he doesn't sit still long enough! There are a few new things that he does so I thought I would share them. Right now he is obsessed with Motorcycles! I'm not really sure why, but he FREAKS out when he sees them. There are a lot of people on post that have them so whenever we go for a walk we are always looking for them. Everytime he sees one he shouts..."MOTORCYCLE" And that's when they are just sitting there, you should see him when they actually drive by!! Gavin also loves his puppy! He is always calling for him! He always says "KIRB...mere." (come here) The other day I was calling for Kirby and I whistled. So Gavin had to try it too. He goes "woowoowoo" in a really high pitched voice. So silly!! He also says really funny things all the time! The other day we were driving back from church and I said sorry to him for something and he says "It's alright." So funny!! He also can sort of count. If I say "1..2.." He'll say "3" and then we'll go back and forth...I'll say "4" he'll say "5" and so on until we get to 7 and then he says "8..9..10" We are also working on shapes. He has that shape puzzle that he got from someone....I don't remember who, it was awhile ago....but he knows where each shape goes on the puzzle and he knows what a star, triangle, and diamond is. We are working on the basic ones like square, circle, and rectangle. It's funny that he learned the ones that he did first!! Colors are still hit and miss. Every once in a while he gets it right. He is really starting to communicate with other kids too....and they can actually talk a little bit together which is really cool to see. I am so thankful that we are in an area where there are a lot of kids around the same age so they can all play together....also I am SUPER thankful for the park by our house! Every afternoon there are kids playing up there so we always go up there and I get to talk to Mom's and Gavin gets to play with the kids.
Alright here are some picturs of Gavin....we know that's why you all really come to this BLOG! :0) Just kidding!!
He fell asleep on my lap while I was eating lunch! I guess he was a little wore out from playing outside all morning!!!

This is a picture of his awesome tattoo he got out of a Happy Meal! That darn this has lasted through 3 baths and it's still stuck on there!!! He loves it though and shows it off to everyone. He always has to say "Tattoo.....Daddy" Because Daddy has a tattoo too....so he has to share that! :0)
Jammin out on the IPod! He loves to listen to this! He actually will walk around like this for awhile!


2 comments:
hey...B has that same tattoo on his forearm too!! And yes, it does not come off...his has been on there for almost 2 weeks! Crazy!
Cute... and I couldn't help notice you cute shirt too! Keep blogging!
Post a Comment