Monday, March 31, 2008

What's your name??

Here is a video of Gavin saying his whole name....well at least trying to!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey,
Don't know if it is my computer, but I went on to get my daily Gavin fix, and couldn't play the latest video (what is your name) past 7 seconds. Could you try to load it again? If not I will keep trying. It doesn't work for Stacy either. I love these videos!!!
Mama B

Here and Now said...

Cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I got it to work today! I love taking my break at 10:30 everyday and finding new pics and video's of Gavin. Sometime you will have to get some of you and Cory too so we can see all of you!!
Keep it up,
Mama B

Anonymous said...

He is growing up way too fast. His little voice is so cute too!!!!I can't believe he can talk and have it actually make sense!! What a sweetie pie. I miss him soooooo much. Can't wait to see him a week from tomorrow!!!!!Yahoo!!!! Love you all.
Mama J.