My baby is growing up!! I can't believe he is already 2! It seems just like yesterday that He came into the world! He is learning new things and yes.....throwing temper tantrums....the terrible 2's are here, but we love him just the same! We didn't do a party or anything for him this year, but he had plenty of presents to open! Here are some pictures....and a video from Gavin's Day!!

Here is his home-made cake that I made.....I know it looks so professional!
His name-tag from the church nursery!

Playing with his new play-dough!

He LOVES his new Curious George airplane!

In his new sandbox from Mommy and Daddy!
WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WAS!!
3 comments:
Oh My he is getting so big. And cuter every day. Love you lots, Gavin. Mama B
So! Cute!
Happy birthday to Gavin!
Val
What a cute boy he is!!! Hard to believe he's two already. Wow how time flies!!! Hope you had a great birthday Gavin. Wish Mama and Bapa could have been there to celebrate with you!!!
Post a Comment