Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Braces....YUK!

Today I got my braces put on! They are not the funnest thing ever! What an annoying contraption! My teeth hurt a little bit, but these things are just so annoying! They way they put the braces on on top I can't even bite all the way down! So I can't even really chew anything! It's not so fun! So I guess I will be loosing weight during this time too. I still have to get the 4 teeth pulled, but the Doctor said once I do that my teeth will move at warp speed! I hope he's right! I am already ready to have these things off and it hasn't even been a full day! I just keep having to tell myself that it's worth it and it will be over soon!

1 comment:

Mama B said...

Hang in ther Lindsey. I sm sure you will be happy in the long run!