Well, I was finally supposed to have my surgery to take out 4 teeth on March 28th, however that has been changed! Surprise, surprise.....the military never told us that we had to sign up for dental insurance separate...so we never even had it! Cory called and set it up and it doesn't start in until April 1st...we would have been stuck paying almost $1,000!! So we changed my appointment to April 4th! Only a week later, but now instead of paying all that money we will only have to pay like $200! MUCH BETTER!! I really just wanted to get the surgery over and done with...but anytime we can save $800 is fine with me! And it's only a week, not to bad in the grand scheme of things....right? Anywho....please pray for me...they have to put me under and I am a little nervous about that. I know, I'm a wimp, but hey what can I say? (oooo that rhymed...I'm good!)
2 comments:
You will be happy that they are drugging you up!
bummer...oh well, at least you found out before you had it done!
Post a Comment