Just some random pictures of Gavin around the house this morning! He definitely keeps his Mommy moving!!

These were taken as Gavin was standing in the sink in the bathroom playing around in the medicine cabinet! I was just standing there watching so I decided to put his hair in a mohawk!! Silly! The things his mommy lets him get away with!! Not spoiled at all!!!


He wanted to wear his mittens around the house this morning! Maybe he is remembering his MN roots?!!
He sat down in his potty and said..."Potty Book"!!! HILARIOUS!! Perhaps this is the beginning of the potty training?? Doubt it!


2 comments:
This kid is so unbelievably cute! I can't get over it! I love the mohawk! :) How old is he? He's got such a great, happy personality! And some of his looks that you capture are filled with so much expression!
Thanks for stopping by our blog! And thanks for your comments about Scrapbooking! I'm definitely going to take your advice and copy your method for your wedding scrapbook. That seems like a natural way to do it.
Anyway. I appreciate your comments! Keep in touch! Val
What a silly pants!!! What will he think of next? He's too smart for his own good!!!
Mama J
Post a Comment