These are a few random pictures....some are outside and some and inside. The weather here is starting to warm up and actually stay warm! It's different, however we are adjusting pretty well!! :0) One of the many things that is different outside now is all the caterpillers!! All of the sudden we have tons of them all over our yard! Just yesterday we were sitting outside and counted 15 fuzzy little brown and black ones! Gavin has alreadt given his mother a heart attack with one. He picked one up and brought it to me all proud with its guts hanging out the back!! There are also mosquitos....something we are very used to, however not in March!! They are pretty bad here to because there are woods right behind our house! I haven't seen any snakes yet and hope to never see one!!!
These cute little flowers are growing in our back yard! Gavin likes to pick them so I don't know how much longer they will last! :0)
Kirb likes to hang out in the back yard with us too, but he gets pretty crazy at times! I'm sure you all are shocked that Kirby freaks out at all! :0)

I don't know if you can tell, but Gavin has a little tan line on his neck from playing outside! So cute! My little tan baby! :0)


1 comment:
Like father like son. Cory always had gifts for me. Be sure to check the pockets before washing!!!
Love the pics, keep them coming.
Mama B
Post a Comment