Well, the surgery is finally over with! Boy am I glad it is!! One less thing to have to worry about. It actually went really well.....from what I was told. There is a benefit to being completely knocked out. The medicine they gave me had an amnesia affect on me. So I could have still been talking to them after what I remember saying to them...who knows what I said....weird. I woke up with a super numb mouth full of gauze. Once I was able to trace a circle and triangle on this sheet of paper I was good to go! When we got home I was able to feel Gavin some lunch and get him laid down for a nap. Then it was off to bed for me. I slept on and off until about 5 and when I got up I was okay for about 45 minutes and then I got really nauseas! I was like that until I went to bed. Saturday I woke up and was fine. I had a little bit of jaw pain, but once I took some tylenol I was fine. Today I still have a little bit of pain in my mouth, but I am able to eat normally, so that's good. Thanks to everyone that kept me in their thoughts and prayers!! Hopefully now the worst of it is over and I can just focus on straightening my teeth!!
4 comments:
I am so glad you are feeling better. We have been praying that your mouth will heal well and there will be no dry sockets.
Love you
Mom B
yeah linds!! I'm glad your doing so well!! I'll keep praying that they would heal up quick and not give you any problems!
love you!
So glad that you are doing better.
It's such a weird feeling when you wake up, and you don't remember anything...where you are...what's happening...what you told them.
Now it's behind you! Praying for quick healing....
Val
I am glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment