Okay so this might be gross to some people....I apologize if you are a little grossed out....but I had to share because I think it is such a cool thing that is going on!!!
Before Braces
After 3 months
Before Braces
After 3 Months!
The smaller pictures are the ones that the orthodontist place took when I had my consultation....they aren't the greatest pictures, but you can still see them. The other ones I took just today! They have moved SO much since March! The one top side still has to come down a little bit, but it still is crazy! I am amazed at all this....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!
9 comments:
Am excited for you.
Mike
Wow!!!! Looking great.
Gramma Jo
pretty fancy Lindz!!!! Can't wait to see the final result. so happy for you!!
that last comment was from ANNIE!! haha!
You look like your mom!! :D
I'm so jealous! I am looking into doing the same thing. By the way, how long do you have to wear them?
Jenna Cottrell
Hi Lindsey,
You look fabulos!! The last pic you look like your moms twin!!! You go girl!! Keep smiling.
Grandma B
wow how crazy for them to have moved so much already!!! Can't wait to see you in person!! Oh and thanks to those who thinks she looks like me!!! I'll take it as a compliment....Lindsey may not though!!! He, he.
Mama J.
I do take it as a compliment Mother!! :0P
Post a Comment