Sunday, June 22, 2008

WoW

Sorry ya'll...it's really been awhile since I have posted anything! We have had a pretty busy week though. Cory started up in the past week and on Friday he actaully flew!!! He did really well too!! We are so proud of him!! Gavin and I have also been busy hanging out with some friends of ours. One of Cory's classmates from Warrant Officer school just moved here not to long ago and him and his wife have a little girl that is also 2 named Bevin. So Gavin and Bevin have been playing a lot! We went to Tot time on Wednesday.....it's a thing on post that allows little kids to come and just run around and play for and hour and a half. Then on Friday we went to Story time at the post library! They have some older kids read books to the younger ones and then they all do a little craft. So we have been busy bees!!
Well....here are some pictures from my phone that I have taken in the last week or so. They are pretty small on here, but you can still see them!






The next few pictures are from a cookout that we went to. I of course forgot my camera...so I just put my good ole camera phone to use!! The cookout was at my Aunt Diane and Uncle Jim's house (they are actually Great Aunt and Uncle but it's the same thing!) We had a lot of fun there!! Gavin loved it! It started to pour rain and of course he was immediantly out in it! Daddy had to chase him back. He was petting horses and crawling on tractors! He had a great time...as did Cory and I!!

Here are some random videos....also taken on my phone!







1 comment:

Val and Steve said...

You are such a great mother! And these are such cute videos! I love his little voice - it's so cute! Thanks for sharing!