It started thundering and raining outside tonight....so Gavin and I went outside under the carport to see what was going on. It wasn't anything too crazy...just a passing thunder shower, so Gavin decided to play in the rain! He is so gosh darn cute!!


I'm not really sure what was going on in either of these (above and below)...my son is a different child!
Nothing like pushing a dump truck in the rain!
It really started coming down, so he was trying to decide if he wanted to go back out or not (he did)
Don't ya just love that sly smirk on his face!
This one is my favorite of him!

3 comments:
He is a water baby just like his daddy was!!! Love the pics
Grandma B
like the 'boxers' look. he is in style. he is almost your twin. boppa j
You are a cool mom!!!! I bet the neighbors thought you were crazy!
Post a Comment