Monday, June 2, 2008
FINALLY!!!
Hey everyone!! I thought I would write to give everyone an update on where we are at. Cory FINALLY starts the actual flight school part today!!! WOOHOO!! He did the calculating and it's been about 16 months from when he called the recruiter to starting flight school. It's been a long time coming, but now looking back it did go by pretty fast! He already will be actually flying helicopters by the end of the month!! SO CRAZY! I still can't believe that my husband is going to be flying helicopters!! What a cool thing! We will be seeing him less because of all the studying he will have to do, but it will be worth it to see him doing something that he has always wanted to do!! Please pray for Cory, as he starts school, to not get too stressed out....and also pray for him as he starts to actually fly....for obvious reasons! :0) Also pray for Gavin and I, that we can be helpful to Cory and not go crazy! :0) Thanks everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We will continue to pray every day for all of you!!! Miss and love you lots.
Mama B
Hi to all. We will continue to Pray every day for allof you. Looking forward to seeing you in July.
Grampa & Gramma Joens
Thanks for the update! :o)
fly cory fly
boppa J
Post a Comment