Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just like Daddy!

Gavin wanted to put Daddy's combat boots on....so I put them on him and tied them! He was so cute...he could barely walk in them though!


Gavin got a flight jacket from Mama and Bapa B. when they were visiting. Cory got all his flight gear the other day too. So Gavin HAD to put Daddy's helmet on....I thought it would be a great picture opportunity! This is the one and only time Gavin will be wearing Daddy's helmet...at least until he's big enough to realize how expensive it is! :0)

6 comments:

Here and Now said...

Ha! Ha! So cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man I miss you all, my boy looks cute. Boppa J

Anonymous said...

I'm suprised he didn't fall right over with that big helmut!!! What a big boy you are Gavin!!
Love you lots!!!
Mama J

Unknown said...

He's too cute. It looks like wearing the helmet made his day!!!

Anonymous said...

Just when I think he can't get any cuter, you prove me wrong. Those pictures are precious.
Mama B

Anonymous said...

He's looking good. Great pics.
Mike