Hey everyone! I know it has been awhile since I have posted pictures...sorry for that! But, now I have pictures to post!
A friend of mine, April, was induced to have her baby last Friday (the 19th). So we took their daughter, Bevin, who is Gavin's age, over night. She came over on Thursday and left sometime Friday evening. Anywho....I took her and G to the park in Enterprise. We met my friend, Kristin, and her daughter, Jadeyn there too and they played for a bit and then we ate our picnic lunches! It was pretty fun!
Cute little Bevin, just hanging out!
Gavin trying to jump from one mushroom thing to the next
Now it's Bevin's turn!
Peeking down the slide!
Just an all around cute pic!
Gavin trying out the monkey bars! He kept saying..."oo ee ah ah!"
An upside down Jadeyn
Both trying to hang on the bars!
Bevin had to give it a try too!!
We had a fun day! The kids were exhausted. It wasn't even that hot out and there was a cool breeze! In the shade is was actually cool at some points! Bevin and Gavin came home and slept for almost 3 hours! It was a great day!
1 comment:
I am so glad you have been having fun with friends. God is good to give you good firends to hang out with. The pool looks great, even though the weather here is too cool for that already. Parks are always fun and exausting for kids. Thanks for sharing your days with us.
Love you,
Mom B
Post a Comment