I thought it would be about time to updat ya'll on Gavin's bed-time issue! He is doing MUCH better! We have actually tried a new thing. We lay in his bed together....I tickle his back a little...usually he is out before long. It's WAY better! He settles down faster doing it this way and he is actually laying down in his bed so he knows that it's time to sleep. I will gradually get to the point where I will just put him in his bed and say "I love you, Goodnight" and leave and he will just go to sleep! It is so much less stressful now! I am so proud of him!
This coming week I am going to take on potty training. I bought him a sleek new potty and some of those training underwear with pastic covers and I am going to tackle it head on! He wore his underwear around last night for a little bit and peed in them and got to feel what it's like...he wanted it changed RIGHT AWAY! So I explained where to put his peepee and he went and sat on it....even though he already wet his underwear...so I'm hoping it won't take long for him to figure it out! Please pray for him to catch on quickly and for me to have patience!! I will keep ya'll updated on his progress!!
1 comment:
So glad to hear things are better. We will be praying about the potty training. It DOES take PATIENCE!!
Love you,
Mom B
Post a Comment