Thursday, September 25, 2008

progress

I thought I would share with everyone the continuing progress of my braces! It has been a really cool process to see how this contraption can actually straighten your teeth! Pretty sweet!!

June 2008

September 2008

June 2008

September 2008

SO CRAZY!! I am so thankful for these things....even if they are annoying! :0)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey. You look so awesome! Your teeth look fabulous! I had to do a double take when I saw the last picture....you look like your twin aunts! :) Hope all continues to go well with your teeth.

Love ya,

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Lindsey you look beautiful, but then you always have!! Keep hanging in there!!
Love you,
Mom B

Here and Now said...

They look great! When do you get them off??

The Burggraff's said...

I get them off in about another year or so! I CAN'T WAIT!!