Sunday, September 7, 2008

good times with good friends

The other night we had some fun with friends of ours. We went to the Higgins house (Chris and Kristin)...they have 3 little girls (well 4, but Makayla lives in Texas) Britlyn, Kylea, and Jadeyn. Also Rocky and Lindsey came with there little girl Laney...Gavin is out numbered, but he still has just as much fun! I think most of G's friends are girls....he does well with the ladies! :0) We ate some yummy food and then the guys stayed inside for "Man Time" while playing football on the Wii. Us gals went outside with all the kids. They played with the hose (Gavin got soaked) and jumped on their trampoline....and ran around the backyard. All of us girls had a turn jumping on the trampoline with the kids. Fun was had by all!! We are so lucky to have made such great friends so fast! We are able to joke around and make fun of eachother...all in good fun, deep down we all love eachother and would probably do just about anything to help one another out! (Am I right, guys?) Anywho...here are some pictures from that night!

They had a lot of fun playing with the hose!


Jadeyn...looks like she's posing!
Kylea stopping for a crazy moment!
Lindsey on the trampoline with the kids (not me Lindsey...the other Lindsey)
Baby Laney...she wishes she could run around with the kids too!
G with a dirty face!
Jadeyn and Gavin...they have so much fun together!
The 2 Lindsey's
Kristen and I
Thanks again Higgin's Fam for hosting this shin dig!

3 comments:

Kristinsgirls said...

We love you too!

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than good friends!! It looks like you had a blast!! Thanks to all who help take care of my kids!!! You are a blessing to us since we can't be there!!!!
Mom J

Anonymous said...

I Agree whole-heartedly with Mom J. I am so glad you have made good friends. I have them all over the US and I am sure you will too. Doesn't matter how long or how far apart you are, friendships last forever. It just gives you more places to visit.
Love you lots,
Mom B