Today I had my first orthodontist appointment! It was just supposed to be a consultation, but it ended up that I can get in next week to put my braces on! Wow! I really didn't think I would be able to start everything up this fast, but they said they wanted to get me in ASAP! So today I had to get these spacers put it. They put 4 on the bottom and 4 on the top (2 on each side). They are way in back in between my molars. It is really annoying! I feel like I have food stuck in my teeth! It's pretty painful too! They lady that put them in said that for most adults this is the most painful thing about getting braces! Little does she know I have to get 4 teeth pulled too!! YEP...4! Not really looking forward to that, but hopefully it will go okay! I'm not so sure how that's going to go with a 2 year old, but we'll find out! Beauty is painful....right??
1 comment:
Yikes! I hated spacers!! and braces! I will put you on my prayer list!!
Post a Comment