Sunday, February 24, 2008

Mom (Mama) has left the building!

Welp, today Gavin and I brought Mom (Mama as Gavin calls her) to the airport! It was SO NICE to have her here!! We had a lot of fun.....and spent a little too much money! :0) Gavin wanted to go on the airplane too! He was sad he could go too! I told him in a few months we will be on an airplane to MN too! He said..."Okay." So cute!


Mom and I did a lot of beautifying when she was here too. I think we dyed her hair 3 or 4 times!! But now it's super cute!! I dyed mine too! Now we both have peek-a boo's! Something different for her, but she looks beautious! You can't see them in this picture....perhaps we should have taken one of the back of our heads. Oh well, just take my word for it...it's cute!




Gavin got pretty spoiled while "Mama" was here too!! She bought him this cute little Radio Flyer bike or motorcycle as Gavin calls it for an early birthday present! It was a pretty big hit! Mommy also spoiled him a little bit too!! He got some cute little animal toys....a mommy elephant and a baby elephant and then Mama got him a horsey! He also got a bunch of new summer clothes and some trucks and whatnot!! He deserves it though! SO CUTE!!!

All in all we had a really great time!! We went out to eat quite a bit, but Mom also made us Chicken and dumplings one and night and her spaghetti sauce one night too!! Now we are starting the count down to when Mama, Bapa, and Uncle Ryan will be here. 47 days!!




No comments: