Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cory's Gone!

Well, it's been a few days since Cory has left for SERE school....and so far Gavin, Kirby, and I are doing pretty good. For those of you who don't know what is going on, SERE school stands for Survival Evasion Resistance Escape and it is a 3 week long school. They do some classroom stuff, some survival stuff.....and P.O.W stuff. He left for the school on Sunday (the 10th) and he gets back March 2nd. I think he will do pretty good, he's good at the out in the woods kind of thing!
As for Gavin and I, other than getting bored, we do pretty well. It's nice enough to play outside almost everyday and we have been taking full advantage of that! Gavin has asked a few times, "Were Daddy go?", and I tell him he went to SERE school....he then looks at me sorta funny and says, "Yeah." I'm not really sure he understands what he's saying yeah to, but he seems to know that Daddy is Buhbye. Yesterday someone knocked on our door and Gavin said, "Daddy Home!!" He was all excited too! It broke my heart when I had to tell him that it wasn't Daddy, just the neighbor. However, her little boys were with, so he soon forgot all about Daddy being home.
So far we seem to be keeping busy, so we will see how the rest of the week goes until Mama J. gets here on Saturday!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool lindsey have fun with it! dad

Anonymous said...

I love the movies, Keep it up!! Now I just have to remember to check it!!