Friday, February 15, 2008

Coffee!!

Okay so those of you who know me pretty well know that I am in love with coffee....yes I said coffee. Okay so I love my family and all that too, but I'm a sucker for Caribou Coffee in particular! So you can imagine how sad I was to learn that there are NO CARIBOU'S IN ALABAMA!!!! I know, I know, you are astonished at this thought, as was I! How can one live without it? Well, I have come to learn to cope! I have found something that, does not take over my love of Caribou mind you, but comes close.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here it is! The Frappe Classico....it's powdered Double chocolate mix! You blend it up with ice, a shot of espresso, and water! It is very delicious! I came across it on the internet while looking for something to help me get by without my dear Caribou! It was worth EVERY PENNY!!

THANK YOU GHIRARDELLI!!



1 comment:

Here and Now said...

mmmm I think I might need to invest...I love your cup too!!! They don't have caribou here if that makes you feel better! Nothing even close!