Okay so the other day Gavin, my Mom, and I were at Target just wandering around buying some things. Gavin was in his awesome "best-thing-since-sliced-bread" harness thing and we were walking by the toys. As we were walking I saw this section of all different kind of animals. So we stopped and of course Gavin thought it was pretty cool too! He picked up an animal....I'm not sure which one it was now, but all of the sudden he says "Oh it's so cute!" ????? Where did that come from?? He has never said that before!! It was pretty hilarious!! Now he says it all the time! Just tonight he said his dinner was "so cute". He's also really into having a Mommy and a Baby in everything. I bought him a Mommy and Baby Elephant from the toy animals we saw, he has a Mommy and Baby car....??? He also has a Mommy and Baby ducky for the bathtub! It amazes me how smart he is! My Mom bought him a "Mommy" horsey from the animals we saw and today he said "Where Baby horsey go?" So I had to dig out the little horses that Auntie Stacy gave him and pretend that they were the horsey's babies! So silly!! Anywho....I just thought I would share how cute my boy is! :0)
No comments:
Post a Comment